- The ownership of HORD tokens does not represent any participation in Hordapp Limited capital nor any rights of payment, remuneration, profit distribution or money reward of any kind. This Whitepaper has been prepared in good faith to provide a comprehensive overview of the HORD project and HORD token crowdsale and is for information purposes only.
- With the development of HORD platform and/or any HORD mobile applications, it may be amended in the following. Please also note that the HORD Project itself may be redesigned or otherwise revised in future, if that would be required for any material reasons (including, but not limited to: commercial considerations, technical possibilities, or the need to ensure compliance with any (existing or future) applicable laws and regulations, or any other material reasons). HORD tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction.
- This HORD Whitepaper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investments in securities in any jurisdiction. The contents of this document are not a financial promotion. Therefore, none of the contents of HORD Whitepaper serves as an invitation or inducement to engage in any sort of investment activity.
- U.S. Persons, as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), are prohibited from accessing this Whitepaper and HORD website. Nothing in this Whitepaper or HORD website shall be deemed to constitute an offer, offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any U.S. jurisdiction. Each person accessing this Whitepaper or HORD website will be deemed to have understood and agreed that: (1) he is not a U.S. citizen and he is located outside of the U.S.; (2) any securities described herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States, and may not be offered, sold or delivered within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws.
- Do not contribute any money that you can’t afford to lose in the HORD Token Sale. Make sure you read and understand this Whitepaper and TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE HORD TOKEN SALE (including all warnings regarding possible token value, technical, regulatory and any other risks; as well as all disclaimers contained therein), as will be published on our website https://hord.fi (as they may be amended from time to time).
- Should you have any questions regarding the HORD project, HORD token, the contents of this Whitepaper or the sale of HORD tokens, please, do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or https://t.me/hord_app.