Serves as a registry for privileged addresses.
Maintaineris an account that has permissions to call functions that ordinary users cannot call.
event MaintainerStatusChanged(address maintainer, bool isMember);
- Emitted each time when someone is added or removed from members list.
function hordCongress() external view returns (address);
- Returns the address of the HordCongress contract.
function allMaintainers(uint256 maintainerId) external view returns (address);
- Returns the address of specific
function isMaintainer(address _address) external view returns (bool);
- Returns true/false depending on whether the
_addressis a maintainer or not.
function addMaintainer(address _address) public;
- Function that serves for adding maintainer, callable only by HordCongress.
- Emits a
function removeMaintainer(address _maintainer) external;
- Function that serves for removing maintainer, callable only by HordCongress.
- Emits a