High level abstract overview of the advantages of HORD ETH Staking
Hord is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol for tokenized pools represented by a single pool token.
Hord has launched an ETH staking platform and a liquid synthetic asset called hETH. While there are several entities and protocols providing staking services, some challenges remain.
- Lack of decentralization with a few entities essentially monopolizing the market
- The leading liquid staking platform controls 25% of the staking market
- 25% of the market is greater than ETH staking on all exchanges combined.
- There is still high demand for permissionless liquid ETH staking platforms
- Liquid ETH tokens have yet to gain wide adoption beyond the leading protocol’s token
Hord’s liquid ETH staking platform has been designed to answer the many challenges associated with ETH staking platforms.
No minimum staking requirements: Users can stake as much ETH as they’d like with Hord. There is no high entry barrier to stake ETH with Hord and removing minimums democratizes ETH staking.
Highest staking yields: Hord combines ETH staking rewards, MEV rewards, and additional HORD rewards. MEV rewards are auto-compounded in the pool to provide the highest APRs to stakers.
Simple UX/UI: Staking ETH via Hord is simple and secure. Staking ETH with Hord only takes a few minutes. Users connect an ETH wallet to Hord’s app, send ETH, and within a moment, hETH is minted and sent to their wallet.
Designed for DeFi: Dcentralab will leverage its knowledge of developing DeFi ecosystems to make hETH the most attractive liquid staking derivative token. Other Dcentralab products include ChainPort, a leading cross-chain bridge, and TokensFarm, a leading farm-as-a-service provider
Last modified 23d ago